It’s a good practice to begin with a brief introduction defining the equipment in question.
The overview section mainly defines the dimensions of the equipment in question and any related parameters. It includes:
• The intended use – Here, you should specify what you would use the equipment for. For instance, in this case, it would be to monitor the cleanroom.
• Capacity – State the capacity of the equipment that you require, in either liters or kilograms.
• Availability of space – State the amount of space you have available in the cleanroom for installing the monitoring equipment in all dimensions (height, width, and length).
• The instrument’s accuracy – Include the accuracy you want in the instrument. If applicable, use the decimal system.
• Cleaning requirement – Capture any cleaning requirements you may have. Naturally, you want an instrument that is easy to clean.
• Equipment specifics requirement – Here, you can include every requirement you need the device to satisfy. For instance, it can be a particular quality of stainless steel.